What is it that you really stand for? What are your biggest values that motivate your decisions? What differentiates you from other companies and makes you more than just a seller of a product or service? Why are you doing it all?
Recently, we published the ActiveGrowth Manifesto to declare our answers to these questions.
In today's podcast episode we explain all the reasons behind publishing this manifesto, why you should do the same regardless of the type of business you have, and the action steps on how you can do it.
Subscribe & Download
Listen on the go! Subscribe to the ActiveGrowth Podcast using your favorite app:
In This Episode, You'll Discover...
- What a manifesto really is about - and what it is not.
- The main benefits of creating your own manifesto: gain better focus, stay on track, know what serves your business.
- How creating your own manifesto will help you, the people you work with and your customers at the same time.
- How you can create an awesome manifesto even if you sell seamingly dull and unexciting products.
- Specific, actionable steps on how you can create your own manifesto and get all the benefits out of it.
- Read the ActiveGrowth Manifesto to see and example of what we're on about.
- Find out what your true values are and how to apply them to different areas of your life by reading The Desire Map by Danielle LaPorte
- We have a whole podcast series on productivity and shipping - listen in now!
- Get a better understanding on the "tribe" concept by reading Tribes by Seth Godin.
- Read Klean Kanteen's manifesto, the business that sells a seemingly mundane product, but ties it to a clear mission.
- If you want to know more about what 'conspicuous consumption' means, read this Wikipedia article
- Are you just a quitter, or it really makes sense to give up on an idea? Listen to this podcast episode to find out.
Time to Create Your Own Manifesto
Now you know why it's crucial to craft your own manifesto - but we know it's hard. Leave a quick summary of your manifesto idea in the comments and we'll get back to you!
We'd love to hear your story! Record a voice message now:
See you soon with the next podcast episode!