You have the product, the target audience, the offer... But the key tool to selling is still missing. The tool is: words.
In the previous episode of our Irresisitible Offers podcast series, you learned how to create different offers for the same product and pick the best one.
In the final episode of the Irresistible Offers series, we'll discover how to find those magic works for presenting your offers that will make people take their credit cards out.
Stay tuned and you'll also find out to how you can win $100 USD!
Subscribe & Download
Listen on the go! Subscribe to the ActiveGrowth Podcast using your favorite app:
In This Episode, You'll Discover...
- The psychology behind copywriting and why the words you use to describe your product matter so much.
- How to find out if you present your offer the right way.
- How monitoring your own behavior when browsing online can be useful for spotting mistakes in your copy.
- Why we're okay with paying 6 times more for a Starbucks coffee
- The 3 levels of an appealing copy: How to go from an unappealing, boring copy to one that truly talks to your visitors hearts.
- How to avoid "no appeal" copy (level 1) and why copy with "general appeal" (level 2) can still get you the sales.
- How to up your game and create "emotional appeal" (level 3) copies - the highest quality of copywriting.
- How testimonals can be way more useful than just quotes displayed on a salespage.
- How to make your copy more specific by using numbers, targeting and exclusion.
- The power of polarizing - how pissing some people off can get you more sales.
- Check out Thrive Ovation, our plugin that helps you collect, capture, store and display highly targeted customer testimonials.
- This Thrive University course will help you make the most of your customer testimonals - from collecting to displaying them.
- Read Priceless: The Myth of Fair Value by William Poundstone to learn more about why we're happy to pay so much even for a single coffee.
- Reach out to us on Twitter! Feel free to ask any question and we'll get back to you. Really, anything.
Chance to Win $100!
While we don't encorage you to piss the whole internet off, this is your time to go bald and crazy! Share the most polarizing headline you can come up with by January 12th, 2018, and enter our contest to win a $100 Amazon gift card!
Fill out the form below for a chance to win:
Time to Write Headlines!
You'll never find the Perfect Headline without practice. Start creating headlines now and we guarantee that you'll find one that works.
How easy do you find it to come up with a good copy? What are your tried-and-tested methods when it comes to copywriting? Share it with us in the comments below!
We'd love to hear your story! Record a voice message now:
See you soon with the next podcast episode!