Can Sprout Social help you grow and manage your social media presence, even on a large scale?
With built-in publishing, trend-watching and engagement tools for Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, it looks like a promising solution for both individuals and teams.
Check out the video review below to see what Sprout Social is really made of:
Sprout Social Video
- Beautiful interface, very smooth and easy to operate.
- Great messaging features.
- RSS reader a bit sluggish, unfortunately.
- Good tools for discovering and connecting with influencers.
- Auto-scheduling is a let-down compared to Buffer and Hootsuite. Sprout wants $99/month/user before smart auto-scheduling becomes available. With Buffer, you get it for free (tweroid connection) and with Hootsuite you get from a 10th of the price.
- Amazing stats and demographic insights (including Google Analytics integration)
Bottom line: fantastic user interface, beautiful and very detailed stats, great tools for team collaboration and tools for finding and engaging influencers make Sprout Social a very cool tool indeed.
Get a free trial of this tool here!