Here on ActiveGrowth, I'm always looking for tools and strategies that will make you a better entrepreneur.
Note the emphasis, there: it's about you becoming a better, more focused, stronger entrepreneur. That's a key point. External things like technology and marketing tactics matter, but not as much as you.
The greatest tool you'll ever be able to apply to building a business is your brain. And today's episode is all about those two things: becoming a better entrepreneur by building a stronger brain.
Listen in to hear our unconventional, but highly effective approach to this.
What You'll Discover in this Episode
Here's a good primer to the episode (we mention this video in the podcast as well):
- Why sitting is the new smoking and what that means for your productivity.
- The tricks we use to get our bodies moving more, without having to do more exercise.
- Why "domesticated humans" will never be as effective as "wild" humans.
- The tools, gadgets and apps we use to stay on the wild side.
- Why the mind-body connection is far from trivial, for entrepreneurs and creative workers.
Here are the resources we mentioned during the episode:
What was your favorite takeaway from this episode? Do you have other tips for working like an animal? Let us know by leaving a comment below.
Also, if you have a question for me that you'd like me to answer on the podcast, send a tweet to @actigrow or leave a voice message below.