If one of the things you're pursuing with your business is personal freedom, this post is for you.
Many of us dream of living a location independent lifestyle and having the freedom to travel the world and see exotic and exciting places. Building a business is tough enough by itself, but growing a business while traveling? That presents a whole new layer of challenges.
Watch the video below to see my exact "work and travel" setup that I use to keep my productivity high while I'm on the road. Oh, and that includes a full video marketing setup...
Links & Resources
- To see my full video setup, click here.
- Cheap, quality, lightweight microphone: Zoom H1
- The type of portable monitor I wish I had known about sooner.
- When choosing a tripod, having one that's light is the most important factor for travel. I usually have one sturdy, high-quality tripod for the camera and then a cheap, lightweight one for the microphone.
- Podcast: the early phase grind and how your business grows out of it.
What are your experiences with combining travel & work? Do you have equipment and productivity hacks for living location independently? Let me know by leaving a comment below!