Our recent livestream was very well received among everyone who took part. I spent a lot of time answering specific questions related to product creation, online marketing, email marketing and more. Plus, we covered interesting topics like communication skills and the problem with most people's copywriting.
In case you missed out, here's your chance to watch the replay!
Here's a rough outline of the topics covered in the video, with timestamps so you can skip to the bits you're most interested in:
- 00:00 - Intro, overview of the topics and a question to the audience: how can we best help you take the next step in your entrepreneurial jorney?
- 07:10 - Invitation to send in your own case study or success story in following the ActiveGrowth approach to building a business.
- 10:28 - Why it's getting more and more difficult to get people's attention online and to get anyone to interact with you or your business (and what to do about it).
- 14:52 - Does the ActiveGrowth way of building a business work for service based businesses as well?
- 17:30 - is Thrive Themes the right solution for you if you want to start an e-commerce business?
- 18:03 - How to set prices for your products. Related resource: the 5 Most Common Pricing Mistakes
- 19:35 - How to connect with your audience on Facebook. Related resource: 6 Ways to Use Facebook Retargeting Ads to Grow Your Business
- 24:10 - My opinion of messenger bots and chatbot marketing.
- 25:55 - How should you pre-educate your audience before launching a new product?
- 27:20 - How I prioritize and plan - how I decide what to work on, in my own business.
- 28:45 - Is Facebook becoming more anti-business? And if so, what can you do about it?
- 30:40 - Why I can't really recommend any membership plugins (the least of the evils so far seems to be MemberMouse) and why we won't be releasing our own product in this space for a while.
- 32:15 - What my favorite format for information products is, and why.
- 34:30 - Why I still focus a lot of my marketing efforts around building email lists. Related resource: 1,000 True Fans
- 38:12 - What is some common bad advice in online marketing? Related resource: On the Inevitable Decline of Social Platforms
- 44:30 - Why communication is my favorite underrated marketing skill (and what "Bento Box Thinking" is).
- 51:40 - If I only had $500 to start a business, what would I spend it on?
- 54:30 - The shocking results of our recent headline writing contest...
- 1:02:00 - Why I'll be doubling down on email marketing (and what I'd like to know from you). Related resource: the best email marketing automation tools compared.
- 1:10:00 - The 3 books I think every entrepreneur should read.
How Can I Improve?
I hope you enjoyed the content. As always, I'd love to get your feedback on this. What do you think I could do to improve? What could I do differently to make you interested in joining the next livestream?
Let me know by leaving a comment!