How to Stay Productive While Traveling the World
If one of the things you're pursuing with your business is personal freedom, this post is for you.
Many of us dream of living a location independent lifestyle and having the freedom to travel the world and see exotic and exciting places. Building a business is tough enough by itself, but growing a business while traveling? That presents a whole new layer of challenges.
Watch the video below to see my exact "work and travel" setup that I use to keep my productivity high while I'm on the road. Oh, and that includes a full video marketing setup...
Links & Resources
- To see my full video setup, click here.
- Cheap, quality, lightweight microphone: Zoom H1
- The type of portable monitor I wish I had known about sooner.
- When choosing a tripod, having one that's light is the most important factor for travel. I usually have one sturdy, high-quality tripod for the camera and then a cheap, lightweight one for the microphone.
- Podcast: the early phase grind and how your business grows out of it.
What are your experiences with combining travel & work? Do you have equipment and productivity hacks for living location independently? Let me know by leaving a comment below!