Postling provides a “social media inbox” – a simple interface for you to manage and monitor social media and even blogs.
Does Postling’s less-is-more approach make for the killer app you’ve been waiting for, or does the tool under-deliver?
Watch this quick video review and tour, to find out:
- The social inbox does a good job of pulling together relevant activity from all your sources.
- Additions like Tumblr, WordPress and Yelp integrations are rarely found in other tools.
- “Postling Suggestions” in the stream are a very good addition.
- The user interface is not as polished as many competing apps. Posting and scheduling in particular, are better in many other apps I’ve tested.
- If you agree that less is more and apps like Hootsuite or Sprout Social seem overloaded to you, you’ll probably love Postling.
You can get a $1 trial of Postling, to see what it’s like ($1 for 30 days). Plus, if you go through this link, you can get 30% off the subscription price: